Sunday, July 20, 2008

Richard and Jen

Some of you may have heard me tell that on my way back to Australia from LA this last time (March) I met a girl, Jen, on the plane. She was moving to Brisbane to be with her man. Jen and I hit it off and have kept in touch since then. She and Richard were married yesterday and I had the privilege of not only being at the wedding, but I was asked to say the prayer of blessing for them. It was very exciting for me. You never know who you may meet when you just talk to the people around you. I never would have imagined that when I got on the plane that night, that I was about to meet someone that would become a good friend.

The wedding was a small event, held at their house, with a BBQ afterward. Again, I was blessed to be witness to their commitment to each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

was looking through your blogs and saw this one... how sweet that you wrote about the wedding! i was really honored!

hugs
Jen