Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back in Australia and 'Shave for a Cure'





well, here I am back in Brisbane. It has been a busy week since returning, but quite nice to see friends and get back into things. I do want to say that I had a wonderful time being back home in So. Cal and enjoying my time in Globe, AZ as well as Lake Oswego, Oregon. I have had many stories to tell my friends here in Brissy. I thank the Lord for the time that He allowed me in USA and the encouragement that I recieved from so many.


Yeterday I got to see a few of my 'girl' friends go bald. They were raising money to help in finding a cure for cancer... I am quite impressed with them. I am not sure that it is something that I could do. Just want to share with everyone.. and be proud of them. They were very brave.

As we now enter into the Easter weekend, I pray that you all have a wonderful weekend, do something fun, but most of all, thank our Lord for the amazing gift that He gave us through His son Jesus.

No comments: