Friday, April 3, 2009

Answer to Prayer

In my last post I mentioned that I am praying everyday for a friend of a friend (though Jen and I are getting to know each other now thanks to FB)..
Jen's body has been full of tumors... well, I got news a couple of days ago that the brain tumor is COMPLETELY gone!!! Praise God for that. Also, the tumors in her toes are gone too. This is certainly an act of God and we give Him all of the glory.

I will continue to pray for Jen as she still has many more tumors (well, the doctors have not checked if they are still there, they are just assuming that they are for now)... if you feel led to pray for her, I encourage you to join the hundreds of people around the world that are praying daily for her... here are the other areas that she needs prayer for:

Tumours in neck, spine (upper and lower), both hips, right kidney, liver and blood clot on the lungs.

As you can see, there is a long way to go, but we trust that the Lord will heal her. Praise Him for the answers she has already received.

No comments: