Monday, August 4, 2008

Nick Vujicic

So, I was just watching a story about Nick on 60 Minutes. Nick is a 25 year old Aussie that was born without arms or legs. He has made a career of going, around the world now, and speaking to people and sharing his story. He is an amazing Christian man and is very inspiring. Hearing him speak reminds me that with God nothing is impossible. Nick certainly proves that in what he does, and how he lives his life.











Three years ago, we had the blessing of having Nick at Redcliffe State high. He came and spoke to year 9 & 10 students. To see the impact that he had on the students that I work with on a regular basis was incredible. I am truly inspired by his story, but more than that, encouraged to keep trusting in God for all of my needs.

I love, too, that he has now been to my home church in So Cal, Knott Ave., two times....

I encourage you to check out his website.. http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/ and be encouraged by his story too.

No comments: